Molly "Moll-Doll" "Grack" "Checko" DiFrancesco
Things I like about Molly:
- She is going on a mission. (probably to somewhere French-speaking)
- We became friends when she shouted "I'll be your friend" across the room in Mr. Dunnebacke's Honors Chemistry class. (We both dropped the class shortly afterward.)
- She is a people magnet.
- All you have to do is hang out with her for ten minutes and she will be your friend for life.
- She is Chelsea's twin. (On a side note, I am her brother, Gavin's twin. Just ask him.)
- In high school, she always answered the phone when I called her to tell her I finally kissed someone. (This happened more than you'd think.)
- She appreciates the finer things in life; things like sweat-pants, cheese toast, RedBox, and hot-fudge sundaes.
- She is surprisingly crafty.
- She was willing to have Companionship Study with me when I got home from my mission.
- She loves my best friend, JoJo. But she is also willing to share him with me so I can have a missionary too.
Molly has been, still is, and always will be there for me. What's more, she has probably been, probably still is, and probably always will be there for you too.
Thing I like about me today:
- I like that I fixed my own pants this week.