This page is a good place for me to tell those whom I like just why I like them. I will eventually spotlight all those that I like, so keep checking back to see w h a t I l i k e a b o u t y o u.

I need comments.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Moana DiFrancesco

It's been a while since the last edition of "What I Like About You". So here it is:
Things I like about
Moana DiFrancesco
  1. She travels a lot, and never comes back empty-handed.
  2. She sings in a barbershop quarter.
  3. She is a great salsa-maker.
  4. She diets when she feels like it and still looks great.
  5. She sings to me on my birthday.
  6. She wrote the book on being supportive.
  7. She's crafty.
  8. She has raised a great family and allowed me to be a part of it.
  9. She introduced me to Carole King.
  10. She has always been there to help me up. (figurateively speaking, of course. I never actually fall down.)

What I like about me this time:

  • I like that I am going to be Draco Malfoy for Halloween.

5 comments:

Keeping up With the Boys said...

Oh mom....we all love you. I can't even start the list about what I like about you, cause it might never end. I can pretty much sum it up by saying you're my best friend, my best mom, and my best grandma [for the kids, of course] in the whole wide world!!!

Who else has a mom like us? Really.....

That's what I thought - NO ONE!!

Hooray for us!!!

Moana said...

Wow, I didn't even know there was such a thing, and now I are one!!! Thanks son, I am honored to be featured on your blog.

Kylie said...

A few things we like about Moana (the list could go on forever, as Rachel says):
1. I have always known that I could show up at her door any day, at any TIME of the day (or night), with any one, and crash on her couch.
2. She provides me with Jelly Belly fruit snacks, which I love.
3. She doesn't mind when I break into the house and borrow (or return) things without telling her until later.
4. She invites our family to Thanksgiving dinner every year, and we never miss the 5 a.m. sales (I am SOOOO sad I am going to miss that this year)!
5. She has helped us out so many times since we moved to Utah. We love being part of the 1-mile radius of the DiFrancesco family. It's like we never left home. :)
Kyle: Today, we like that you want to come to our Halloween party, even if it ends up being just the four of us!

Chelsea said...

YAY for the Difrans. I must concur, we really are the best family ever.

Becky Green said...

Kyle, I don't know what you're talking about :) I'm not on here...