This page is a good place for me to tell those whom I like just why I like them. I will eventually spotlight all those that I like, so keep checking back to see w h a t I l i k e a b o u t y o u.

I need comments.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kaylie Watkins

I'm sorry it has been so long since a "What I Like About You" post. So here it is:

Kaylie Watkins
  1. She was my date to Junior Prom in 2005 and Homecoming in 2008. (That's right, I went to Homecoming two years AFTER graduation.)
  2. She reminds me of high places.
  3. She does her own thing, and she's good at it.
  4. She taught me what a "cholo" is and how to lean like one.
  5. She is one of the few people under 40 years of age who like Red Vines licorice.
  6. She sent me "Squeeze-its" on my mission.
  7. She is a humanitarian.
  8. Her birthday is close to Christmas and her middle name is "Noelle" (sorry if I mispelled that).
  9. She is close to her family.
  10. She is one snappy dresser.

Thing I Like about me today:

  • I like that I am embarking on a solo road trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I like that Kaylie is always happy to see you.