- She was my date to Junior Prom in 2005 and Homecoming in 2008. (That's right, I went to Homecoming two years AFTER graduation.)
- She reminds me of high places.
- She does her own thing, and she's good at it.
- She taught me what a "cholo" is and how to lean like one.
- She is one of the few people under 40 years of age who like Red Vines licorice.
- She sent me "Squeeze-its" on my mission.
- She is a humanitarian.
- Her birthday is close to Christmas and her middle name is "Noelle" (sorry if I mispelled that).
- She is close to her family.
- She is one snappy dresser.
Thing I Like about me today:
- I like that I am embarking on a solo road trip tomorrow.