I have been losing sleep trying to decide who should be given the honor of having the first post on this blog. In the end, it simply came down to who I thought had shown the most interest in this blog and others in the past. The obvious answer? Chill D.
Things I Like about Chill
- She has found a way to be adventurous and lazy at the same time. It's a dying art.
- She is super smart. I know a lot of super smart people, but the cool thing about Chill is that while most super-smart people tend to make me feel stupid, she has the power to make even me feel smarter.
- She kicks butt at scrabble, but she's not a good speller. Figure that out.
- She is a tourist in her own town.
- She taught me how to make my favorite Sunday dish: Grilled Three Cheeses.
- The is the only college drop-out I know with a full-ride scholarship to anywhere, let alone Westminster College.
- She is loyal to her credit union. (Kind of a flaw in my eyes, but these days it's nice to see anybody who is loyal to anything.)
- She lets me speak french to her.
- She is a daredevil. Yep, she is. If you know her, this one probably surprises you, but it's the truth. How do I know this? I drove her car one time. I'm pretty sure it has no brakes.
- All kidding aside, Chill is one of my best friends. She was my only friend in the valley before my mission, and she is still around now that I'm home. Now we will see what happens when that boy of hers gets home. Hopefully I will be able to add to this list.
*If you have ever played "What I Like About You" before, then you know that when someone is finished complimenting everyone else, it's time for them to say one thing they like about themselves. The thing I like about myself today is this:
- I like my new-found man crush on John Mayer.