But for one of you, you're lucky time has come.
- Rachel was my first friend who learned to drive. This means that I have been putting my life in her hands long before anyone else. You can't beat that.
- She currently lives in Hawaii, how cool is that?
- She was there for the best time of my life: Cedar City.
- She is probably the most talented musician I have ever had the pleasure of working with on ANYTHING.
- She loves peach rings and rootbeer. What good taste.
- She has never been afraid to speak her mind.
- One time we weren't friends for a couple days, that was horrible.
- She is a reliable source when it comes to all things musical. Anything from classical to modern punk, she is all over all the scenes.
- She is beautiful. Have you seen her?
- She is always game for a good photo shoot.
I can't wait for Rachel to come back in January. I already had to endure a long time without her while I was in Belgium. This is just torture.
PS- The thing I like about me today?
- I like that I wear unnecessary* glasses.
*unnecessary does NOT mean fake.