Katey is my dearest friend. Here are 10 things I like about her.
- I like that we went to high school together, but probably never even spoke directly to each other.
- I like that we work together at the bank
- I like that we are cousins.
- I like that she is the first person that I tell about certain things. . . . like being gay and stuff.
- I like that she never judges me, just helps me improve.
- I like that she collects random chairs.
- I like that she is going to own a small town someday.
- I like when she says "catch me" and jumps into my arms. . . it helps me feel manly.
- I like that she lets me pretend to be her boyfriend.
- I like that we can just chill on a Saturday night and be perfectly content in a situation that other, less secure people might view as pathetic.
Katey changed (showed me) my life.